Delivery and Returns
Cards / Prints
Flat shipping rate of £5.
There are three delivery options for Original Artworks:
- Pick up from the studio: FREE.
- Postage and packaging for original work (on paper or board with or without a mount, no larger then 40 x 50cm): £7.00
- Courier delivery: £35.00 (the work on canvas or framed, but no larger then 90 x 90cm).
- Damaged items
- Courier delivery for the work larger then 90 x 90cm is to be calculated separately depending on the size of the work and your location within the UK (mainly for commercial clients). Please contact me for prices before ordering.
- International: Please contact me for prices before ordering.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Original artworks are not returnable/refundable. However, we do offer a 24 hours 'cooling off' period in which you can cancel your purchase of an original artwork before it has been shipped.
50% of the full price is non-refundable and paid prior to the work commencing.
Damages and issues
All items are packed well to avoid damages, especially the original work with glass frames.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Please take some photos of the damaged areas as specified below, so we can resolve the issue with a courier company and in some occasions claim the insurance. Photos of the outer packaging including the label, photo showing the inner packaging (bobble wrap layers, boards, etc), damaged areas on the item.
Very rarely glass gets shattered during transportation. If this happens, however, the frame and the work has no damage, you will be advised to replace it via a local framer and the cost will be reimbursed to you (please keep your receipt).
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.